ABOUT DMR

EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR COMPANY

weINSPIRE

We guide businesses enabling them to capitalize on the “marketing transformation” that is taking place in this age of new consumer buying behaviors.

Our expertise lies in knowing our client's audience and delivering the right marketing message to them at the right time on the right device. Our “secret sauce” enables us to deliver what we do with an ROI that is measurable and more attractive.

Today's Consumer:

• 83% of Americans have a social media account

 Source:  Harris Poll, May 2016

 

• Facebook is the most used app

  Source:  Kleiner Perkins, May 2017

 

• Mobile Advertising will drive 75% of all digital ad spend in 2018

  Source:  Forbes, February 23, 2018

 

• Users spend on average 69% of their media time on smartphones

  Source: ComScore, 2017 US Cross-Platform Future in Focus

 

• Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on website

  Source: Smart Insights, January 2018

 

 

 

(980) 498-6427

info@digitalmarketingresources.net